This wardrobe plot indicates our interpretation of the costume needs of the production. It is intended to provide you with required costume changes and a feeling of the costume styles. Costumes outlined are in standard adult sizes-extremely large or small sizes may not be available. Also, specific colors and fabrics are not described due to new designs and availability in our stock (except where noted). Styles and accessories may vary.
Cast & Costume:
- Gray cutaway coat, gray vest, gray stripe pants, white formal shirt with detachable collar, gray striped ascot, suspenders, gray gloves.
- Formal tails suit, white pique vest and bow tie, suspenders, white gloves, black top hat.
- Nightshirt, nightcap.
- Smoking jacket, print ascot.
- White organdy and lace wedding dress, veil.
- White flannel nightgown, mob cap.
- Dressing gown, slip.
- Two piece suit, blouse.
- Print hoover style apron with padding (this padding attaches to the apron for quick change to show Agnes’ pregnancy).
- Dress, fur stole, gloves, hat. (Mother of the bride look).
- Large flamboyant plumed hat, boa.
The articles worn by Michael and Agnes may vary from time to time depending on the director.